by the application developer. The highlights are:
- A dynamic Treeview control (like Windows Explorer) that can be data-bound to any node of the Data Hierarchy
- This draws on the PEAR HTML_Treemenu, using modifications from TreeMenuXL.
- It displays dynamically on almost all browsers and degrades gracefully if necessary
- It can also be rendered as an attractive drop-down list box - see the "move item" example below.
- A WYSIWIG HTML editor (the HTMLArea component from Interactive Tools
Examples of these widgets in action can be seen